Friday, April 13, 2007

A vibrant cranberry juice; a vacation alert



Isn't it pretty? A refreshing cranberry drink, made from the cranberries we picked in October and kept in the freezer until now. Just cranberries (heated, pureed, strained), lots of boiled water and a spoonful of sugar.

I'm off to London for a ten days later today, so apologies if my blogging will be a bit erratic over the next week. I'm spending another delicious weekend with Johanna, will have a drink with London-based foodbloggers again, will be lunching here, and shopping there. It's my first time in the UK since moving back home, and although I won't be able to visit Scotland this time, I'm really excited.

Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous trip! I envy you... ;)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! Looking forward to your stories when you get back :)

Susan from Food Blogga said...

Have a glorious trip!

Freya said...

Have fun in sunny England! The weather here is great here at the moment!

Maggie said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with Johanna and friends. The cranberry juice looks amazing not at all like the juice poured from a box!

Valentina said...

Pille, have a lovely time in England.You are probably on your way back now - I am a bit late with my post. ; o)

Pille said...

Rachel - thank you! No need to envy me - most of my trip was on business..

Joey - thanks! Soon, I promise!

Susan - thank you!

Freya & Paul - the weather was wonderfully warm, like our summer! Lucky you!

Margaret - I had great time with Johanna, had a chance to catch up with Jeanne again and even met a new foodblogger for me, Howard.
Oh, and the juice - wonderful. We're still got enough 'extract' for a couple of jugs of juice. And then there are more cranberries as well..

Valentina - got back late last night (well, after the midnight, so actually early this morning).